We can do it
At Crucial Colour we can print just about anything imaginable! The thorough preparation of your job, our reliable equipment and our experienced press operators will produce an outstanding printed piece.
We have the capabilities to efficiently print spot colors, four color process, and varnishes – alone or in any variety of combinations. We offer a full range of paper choices from a simple woven finish for letterhead to high gloss coated papers for full color brochures and catalogs. We maintain the highest quality equipment, high end plate makers, and computerized press systems.
In keeping with our commitment to consistent quality, Crucial Colour has invested in Aqueous Coating Technology. Aqueous coating is a gloss or matt seal that doesn’t yellow, unlike conventional matt of gloss seals. It hardens almost instantly, allowing us to trim and finish jobs as soon as they are printed – a real advantage when you’re working to tight timeframes.
- Medium to large quantity print runs with our new 8 colour A1 Heidelberg SM102, 5 colour A1 Ryobi 920, 10 colour Ryobi 750 or 5 colour A2 Ryobi 750G
- Aqueous coating
- Medium quantity print runs
- Large quantity print runs on our HP Indigo 10000 digital press
- Kodak Magnus 800 A1 CTP
- Kodak Prinergy workflow
- Kodak InSite online prepress portal
- Epson StylusPro 9890 44″ wide format inkjet proofer
- State of the art Mac OS X machines with the latest software available
- Folding Scoring
- Die cutting
- Sequential numbering